amp;#8220;Home health medical supplies represent $7.
What does CLASSVIII stand for?
CLASSVIII stands for Medical Supplies (Army)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Consolidated Logistics, Administrative, Security and Scientific Information Contract
- Clothing (Army)
- Petroleum, Oil & Lubricants (Army)
- Construction Materiel (Army)
- Repair Parts (Army)
- Computerized Linked Association of Students and Schools
- Computer Language To Aid and Stimulate Scientific, Mathematical And Technical Education
- Ammunition (Army)
- Personal-Nonmilitary (Army)
- Major End Items (Army)
- Classification Working Group
- Nonmilitary Program Support Items (Army)
- Centre for Learning and Social Transformation (Australia)
- College Level Academic Skill Test
- College of Liberal Arts, Sciences and Technologies (Gallaudet University; Washington, DC)
- Center for Learning Through the Arts and Technology (University of California, Irvine)
- Central Latinoamericana de Trabajadores (Latin American Confederation of Workers)
- Charitable Lead Annuity Trust
- Civil Law Activities Tax
- Common Law Admission Test (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There was some initial interest in cost-per-patient-day pricing of medical supplies (also known as "risk sharing").
The court ruled that income earned from medical supplies furnished to or used for patients in the taxpayer's hospitals was earned from the performance of services.