Three students at the Coventry university have been chosen to represent the Medical Students International Network (MedSIN) to help African communities hit by HIV/ Aids.
What does MedSIN stand for?
MedSIN stands for Medical Students International Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Multifunction Electronic Display Subsystem
- Medicaid for the Aged or Disabled
- Middle East Defence and Security Agency
- Maintenance Engineering Data Storage & Retrieval System
- Maxi-Min Energy Difference Selection-Combining
- Semantic Web for Medicine
- Medical Service
- Medical Service Warrant
- Mediterranean Shipping Agency
- Medical Services Information Logistics System
- Medical Situation Report
- Medical Supply, Optical and Maintenance
- Medical Service Operations & Maintenance Administration
- Medical Student Online Service
- Southeastern Mediterranean Area
- Medical Special Operations Vehicle
- Medical Support
- MTMC Enterprise Decision Support System
- Medical Shock Trauma/Acute Resuscitation (Washington Hospital Center)
- Medical Status
Samples in periodicals archive:
Universities should provide tuition to help the doctors of tomorrow treat society's "most vulnerable group", said Neil Datta from the Medical Students International Network.
Universities should provide tuition to help the doctors of tomorrow treat society's ``most vulnerable group'', said Neil Datta, from the Medical Students International Network.