The American Medical Association, the American Osteopathic Association, and the Medical Society of the District of Columbia filed suit against the FTC in May to block it from enforcing the rule against physicians.
What does MSDC stand for?
MSDC stands for Medical Society of the District of Columbia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSDC
We have 15 other meanings of MSDC in our Acronym Attic
- MEDUNSA (Medical University of Southern Africa) Stroke Data Bank (est. 1984; South Africa)
- Michigan Schools for the Deaf and Blind
- Montana School for the Deaf and the Blind (Great Falls, MT)
- Microsoft Database Administrator
- Mothers Supporting Daughters with Breast Cancer
- Mean Sitting Diastolic Blood Pressure
- Methylation Sensitive DNA Binding Protein
- Margaret Shepherd Design Company (UK)
- Maryland State Data Center (Baltimore, MD)
- Mass Storage Device Class
- Mid Sussex District Council (UK)
- Multi-Spot Diffusing Configuration
- Multi-Stage Depressed Collector
- Max Stern Division of Communal Services (Yeshiva University; New York, NY)
- Manufacturing System Design Decomposition
- Master of Software Design and Development
- Multi-Sensory Distraction Device
- Multi-Station Disorientation Device (aviation; US DoD)
- Multi-Stream Dependency Detection
- Multi-System Developmental Delay
Samples in periodicals archive:
On May 21, the AMA joined the American Osteopathic Association and the Medical Society of the District of Columbia in a federal lawsuit that seeks to prevent the FTC from applying the Red Flags rule to physicians.
A recent survey by the Medical Society of the District of Columbia shows that 30% of the city's physicians plan to retire early or already have retired as a result of rising medical liability insurance rates.
Niles isn't alone, according to statistics from the Medical Society of the District of Columbia.