Some "health policy experts" say there is a consensus that the United States is a prime example of the wrong way to finance a medical services delivery system.
What does MSDS stand for?
MSDS stands for Medical Services Delivery System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MSDS
We have 33 other meanings of MSDS in our Acronym Attic
- Merck, Sharp and Dohme Research Laboratories
- Microsoft Diagnostics and Repair Toolkit
- Manchester Students' Dance Society (UK)
- Manpower Standards Development System
- Manufacturer's Safety Data Sheet
- Marconi Space & Defence Systems (General Electric Company)
- Mass Data Storage System
- Master Simulation Data System
- Masters of Science in Decision Sciences (various schools)
- Material Safety Data Sheet (US OSHA)
- Midnight Squadron Design Studios (gaming)
- Mission Specific Data Set
- Mobile Service Delivery System (Megisto)
- Modular Ship Defense System
- Mortgage Servicing Disclosure Statement
- Mouvement Scout de Suisse (Swiss Guide and Scout Movement)
- Multiple Satellite Deployment System
- Multispectral Scanner & Data System
- Multiple-Symbol Differential Sphere Decoding
- Multi-Rate Symmetric Digital Subscriber Line (UUNET)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new ReddiNet is a much improved tool that will assist all of us in managing a complex emergency medical services delivery system," said Virginia Hastings, EMS Administrator, ICEMA [Inland Counties Emergency Management Agency].