13 /PRNewswire/ -- Lazur Hoyvald Goldstein Partners has been chosen agency of record by Medical Resources, Inc.
What does MRI stand for?
MRI stands for Medical Resources, Inc. (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MRI
We have 297 other meanings of MRI in our Acronym Attic
- Matz's Ruby Interpreter (computer programming)
- Max Rubner-Institut (German research institute)
- Mean Recurrence Interval (engineering measurement)
- Measurement Recording Instrument (Hale Propeller, LLC)
- Mediamark Research Intelligence
- Mediamark Research, Inc.
- Medical Records Institute
- Medical Reengineering Initiative
- Medical Research Institute (dietary supplements; San Francisco, CA)
- Medium Resolution Instrument
- Member of the Royal Institution (of Great Britain; London)
- Metallurgy Research Institute (Zimbabwe)
- Meteorological Research Institute
- Mexican Restaurants, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Michigan Retail Index
- Midwest Research Institute
- Migrants' Rights International (Switzerland)
- MILSTRIP Routing Identifier
- Mineral Resources International (Ogden, UT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Morris served as Chief Operating Officer for Housecall Medical Resources, Inc.
Most recently she was vice president at Housecall Medical Resources, Inc.
WASHINGTON -- Allied Capital Corporation (NYSE:ALD) announced today that it has signed a definitive agreement to sell Housecall Medical Resources, Inc.
Kohl's senior level healthcare experience also includes serving as President and CEO of Housecall Medical Resources, Inc.
July 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Integrated Medical Resources, Inc.
24 /PRNewswire/ -- Housecall Medical Resources, Inc.
Larkin sits on the Board of Directors of a number of healthcare companies including Arthrocare Corporation, Applied Medical Resources, Inc.