have taken medical regulating to levels never before seen during conflict.
What does MEDREG stand for?
MEDREG stands for Medical Regulating
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MEDREG
- Medical Returnee
- Medical Dictionary for Regulatory Activities
- multilingual European DOI Registration Agency (Milan and Bologna, Italy; digital Object identifier registration and related services)
- Medical Readiness Assemblage Material System
- Medical Radiation Protection (workshop; EU)
- Maritime Exchange for the Delaware River and Bay (Philadelphia, PA)
- Medical Education and Research Center (Hyderabad, India)
- Middle East Desalination Research Center
- Medical Readiness (US FEMA)
- Medical Report for Emergencies, Disaster, & Contingencies
- Medical Regulation
- Medical Regulating Report
- Medical Report
- Medical Readiness Education and Training Exercises
- Medical Readiness Training Exercise
- Medical Reserve Utilization Program
- Medical Reserve Utilization Program Management Information System
- Manual of Ethical and Doctrinal Standards
- Manufacturing Extension Decision Support
- Marine Engineering Development Strategy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health service support consists of providing combat casualty care, medical evacuation (air and ground), medical regulating support, and medical logistics.
The corps support hospital (CSH) tracks patients through the medical regulating officer (MRO).