[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "We support JTF-B and USSOUTHCOM throughout their area of focus--the Caribbean and Latin America--usually through medical readiness training exercises or medical readiness exercises.
What does MEDRETE stand for?
MEDRETE stands for Medical Readiness Training Exercise
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MEDRETE
- Maritime Exchange for the Delaware River and Bay (Philadelphia, PA)
- Medical Education and Research Center (Hyderabad, India)
- Middle East Desalination Research Center
- Medical Readiness (US FEMA)
- Medical Report for Emergencies, Disaster, & Contingencies
- Medical Regulating
- Medical Regulation
- Medical Regulating Report
- Medical Report
- Medical Readiness Education and Training Exercises
- Medical Reserve Utilization Program
- Medical Reserve Utilization Program Management Information System
- Manual of Ethical and Doctrinal Standards
- Manufacturing Extension Decision Support
- Marine Engineering Development Strategy
- Marine Environmental Data Service
- Marine Environmental Data System (Canadian Naval Forces weather source)
- Meteorological and Environmental Data Services
- Meteorological Data Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
The doors of the helicopter opened and uniformed service-members from JTF-Bravo exited carrying medical supplies and equipment for the three-day medical readiness training exercise.
In just three days the Medical Readiness Training Exercise team addressed two years of backlogged medical problems, including tooth decay, parasites, skin infections, tooth extractions, prenatal care, diarrhea and respiratory infections.
Embassy in San Jose's Office of the Defense Representative--supported by the post's administrative, political, regional security and public affairs offices--coordinated a Medical Readiness Training Exercise that brought much-needed medical care to the area.
Photo by SPC Leslie Angulo [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Honduras CPT Sean Stiltner, a field surgeon from the Ohio Army National Guard, examines a Honduran girl from the village of Aldea Orotinos during the medical readiness training exercise portion of Operation New Horizons.
In addition, three medical readiness training exercises will be conducted during the deployment.