Marty Barrash, a Houston neurosurgeon and a member of the division's Medical Quality Review Panel.
What does MQRP stand for?
MQRP stands for Medical Quality Review Panel (Texas)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Maximally Quiescent Ratio
- Methodist Quarterly Review (Christian publication)
- Mexico Quarterly Review (University of the Americas; Mexico City, Mexico)
- Michigan Quarterly Review (University of Michigan)
- Minimum Quantity Required
- Montanans for Quiet Recreation (Cameron, MT)
- Microelectronics Quality Reliability Center (US Department of Energy)
- Mission Qualifications Requirements Continuum
- Main Quality Research Grant (UK)
- Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre