Healthcare service needs of our customers are of utmost importance to us and we believe that an online medical provider locator offers a quick and easy access to our medical provider network, which goes a long way in improving our customers' healthcare needs.
What does MPN stand for?
MPN stands for Medical Provider Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPN
We have 84 other meanings of MPN in our Acronym Attic
- Matched Population Mean Weight
- Mount Pleasant Media Workshop (Southampton, UK)
- Managed Private Network
- Management Professional Network (IEEE)
- Manufacturer's Part Number
- Master Promissory Note
- Mature Professionals Network
- Maximum Possible Number (EPA)
- McCulloch-Pitts Neural Model
- Mean Probable Number
- Mennonite Publishing Network
- Message Packet Network
- Messaging Pipeline Newsletter (web newsletter)
- Microsoft Partner Network (business community)
- Military Pay, Navy
- Military Personnel, Navy
- Minority Professional Network (Atlanta, GA)
- Mission Packet-Switch Network
- Missouri Political News
- Mobil Producing Nigeria
Samples in periodicals archive:
Out of thousands of worthy doctors, how do you pick the few to include in a medical provider network, if you're going to pay attention to quality?
Intracorp has unveiled a comprehensive Medical Provider Network (MPN) solution for California companies preparing to file their MPN plans with the state in accordance with California's new workers' compensation law.
The legislation transferred the cost of administering the program to the employer community, encourages small business efforts to accommodate return to work, and permits employers to establish medical provider networks.
Cliff Gallant Analyst Keefe, Bruyette & Woods "In the new year, the workers' compensation system will see the introduction of carrier managed medical provider networks and a revised system for evaluating permanent disability.