Army Regulation 40-501 (4) outlines the categories of readiness, which are reflected in the Army Medical Department Medical Protection System (MEDPROS) medical readiness database.
What does MEDPROS stand for?
MEDPROS stands for Medical Protection System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Multinational Design Evolution Programme (Nuclear Energy Agency)
- Medicare Payment Advisory Commission (US government)
- Medical Patient Accounting and Reporting
- Medicare Provider Analysis and Review (Medicare)
- Medical Patient Accounting and Reporting - Division
- Medicare Participating Suppliers Directory
- Medical Personnel Records
- Mediteranska Plovidba (Mediterranean Navigation, Korcula, Croatia)
- Medical Practice Command Detachment
- Ministry of Economic Development, Productivity and Regional Development (Mauritius)
- Maximally Efficient Dose Range
- Maximum Euclidean Distance with Respect to Rank
- Medical Returnee
- Medical Dictionary for Regulatory Activities
- multilingual European DOI Registration Agency (Milan and Bologna, Italy; digital Object identifier registration and related services)
- Medical Readiness Assemblage Material System
- Medical Radiation Protection (workshop; EU)
- Maritime Exchange for the Delaware River and Bay (Philadelphia, PA)
- Medical Education and Research Center (Hyderabad, India)
- Middle East Desalination Research Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The required method for completing and forwarding deployment health forms is the Army Medical Department Medical Protection System (MEDPROS).
Automation and software education should be part of the following courses: * Basic NonCommissioned Officer Course * Advanced NonCommissioned Officer Course * Officer Basic Course * Captain's Career Course The following subjects should be included at all levels: * Standard Army Multi-Command Management Information Systems (STAMMIS) * Medical Communication for Combat Casualty Care (MC4) * Joint Medical Watchboard System (JMeWS) * Medical Protection System (MEDPROS).