This summer MedPAC presented their proposal to combine the indirect and direct medical payments and to pay only for direct patient care, not teaching.
What does MED stand for?
MED stands for Medical Payments
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MED
We have 157 other meanings of MED in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Equipment Directive (EU; also seen as MarED)
- Maritime Exercise Directive
- Master of Education
- Mean Effective Dose
- Median (linguistics)
- Median Edge Detector
- Medical Electronics and Device Technology Center (Taiwan, ROC; part of Industrial Technology Research Institute)
- Medinah, Saudi Arabia - Madinah-Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz (Airport Code)
- Mediterranean Region
- Mediterranean Sea
- Message Element Dictionary
- Micro-Enterprise Development
- Microwave Evaporation and Drying
- Mid-continent Ecology Division (US EPA)
- Middle East Department (Interntational Monetary Fund)
- Middle Eastern Dance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Medical payments coverage (protection for the insured, members of the insured's household and passengers in the insured auto) extends to any car accident.
Coverage available includes dwelling, other structures, personal property, loss of use/fair rent, personal liability, earthquake, builders risk, inland marine, medical payments, excess wind and excess flood.