The researchers also assessed general health-related quality of life using the Medical Outcomes Study 36-Item Short-Form Health Survey (SF-36), which also has a 100-point scoring system, and the EuroQ0L Group 5-Dimension Self-Report Questionnaire (EQ-5D), which has two 100-point scores.
What does SF-36 stand for?
SF-36 stands for Medical Outcomes Study 36-Item Short-Form Health Survey (Health Institute; New England Medical Center; Boston, MA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of SF-36 in our Acronym Attic
- Synthetic Forces (US government simulation community)
- Syphon Filter (video game)
- System Failure
- Speculative Fiction Canada (science fiction enthusiasts)
- San Francisco Court Appointed Special Advocate (also seen as SFCASA)
- Neighbor to Neighbor San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- San Francisco Women on the Web (San Francisco, CA; also seen as SFWow)
- Standard Format and Content Guidance
- Saturated Fat plus Dextrose
- Saturated Fat and Ethanol
- Short Fault - Address Lines
- Signal Fail-Bit Error Rate
- Space-Frequency Block-Fading Channel
- Short Fault - Data Lines
- Single Filter Maximum Likelihood Sequence Detection
- Short Form McGill Pain Questionnaire
- Single-Frequency / Multi-View
- Step Function Perturbative Numerical Method
- Signal Fail-Ring
- Small Fragment Restriction Endonuclease Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
To assess quality of life, participants also completed a Medical Outcomes Study 36-item short-form health survey (SF-36) questionnaire concerning their ability to perform daily tasks.