About eSeaCare eSeaCare is the Maritime Industry's first complete end-to-end software platform that connects an entire fleet and every aspect of medical operations through one comprehensive and easy-to-deploy solution.
What does MEDOPS stand for?
MEDOPS stands for Medical Operations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Macmillan English Dictionary Online
- Manchester Economic Development Office (New Hampshire)
- Medical English Dictionary Online
- Mediterranean Environment and Development Observatory (various nations)
- Multi-Pole Expansion of Diatomic Overlap Approximation
- Medical Open Architecture
- Mediterráneo Occidental (Spanish: Western Mediterranean)
- Multi-Experiment Data and Operations Center (SOHO)
- Multi-Pole Expansion Defined on One Center
- Western Mediterranean Area
- Medical Optical Fabrication Management
- Mediterráneo Oriental (Spanish: Eastern Mediterranean)
- Meadows (street suffix)
- Madagascar Estates Development Partners
- Managed Enterprise Desktop Protection
- Marine Engineering Development Program
- Materials Exchange Development Program (New York)
- Mechanical Engineering Design Project (various universities)
- Micro-economic Development Project
- Mitigating Endemic Democratic Problems
Samples in periodicals archive:
A German medical team from the University of Rostock will carry out free of charge medical operations for patients of harelip and construction palate at Al-Jumhuriah Hospital in Aden.
Previously, Holman served Cogent as senior vice president/national medical director overseeing physician development and all medical operations.
Trimboli is the volunteer Team Chief with CERT 1 NYC, a Community Emergency Response Team program that educates people about disaster preparedness and trains them in basic response skills such as fire safety, light search and rescue and disaster medical operations.