We need an officer in each local authority area equivalent to the medical officers of health we once had who would produce an annual report giving health outcomes and reasons for them.
What does MOsH stand for?
MOsH stands for Medical Officers of Health (1850-1974; England and Wales, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOsH
We have 1 other meaning of MOsH in our Acronym Attic
- Metal Oxide Substrate Field Effect Transistor
- Metal-Oxide Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor
- Multi-Organ System Failure with Sepsis
- Manual of Standards Flight Training (Australia)
- Metal Oxide-Silicon Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor (radiotherapy; usually seen as MOSFET)
- Morski Oddzial Strazy Granicznej (Polish: Maritime Department of the Border Guard; Gdansk, Poland)
- Mossy Oak Shadow Grass (camouflage pattern)
- Marine Occupational Safety and Health
- Maryland Occupational Safety and Health
- Master of Student Houses (California Institute of Technology)
- Mineral Oil Saturated Hydrocarbons
- Multiprobe Oligonucleotide Solution Hybridization (genetics)
- Museum of Science and History (Jacksonville, Florida)
- Maryland Occupational Safety and Health Agency
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Mines Occupational Safety and Health Advisory Board (Australia)
- Metal-Oxide Semiconductor Heterostructure Field-Effect Transistor
- Management of Substances Hazardous to Health (New Zealand)
- Mother Ship
- Maximum Overlap Symmetry Hybrid Orbital
Samples in periodicals archive:
Or so says the chair of Canada's provincial chief medical officers of health Dr.
It seems to me that we are going full circle because there was a time when we had Medical Officers of Health with their own departments which included public health inspectors, health visitors and domiciliary midwives and the Medical Officer of Health produced an annual report.