Stacey studied to be a medical office assistant, also a two-year-degree.
What does MOA stand for?
MOA stands for Medical Office Assistant
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MOA
We have 182 other meanings of MOA in our Acronym Attic
- Mark of Amber (gaming, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Mark of Athena
- Market Opportunity Analysis
- Marketing Outsource Associates, Inc. (Columbia, MD)
- Massachusetts Orthopaedic Association
- Master of Arms (weapon)
- Match on Action
- Measure of Aggregation
- Mechanism of Action
- Medal of Honor (game)
- Medium Observation Aircraft
- Memorandom of Association (legal document)
- Memorandum Of Agreement
- Mercenaries of Alliance (Star Wars gaming guild)
- Mercenary of Abaddon (gaming clan)
- Meteorology, Ozone and Aerosol
- Method Of Accomplishment
- Method of Administration (various organizations)
- Method of Analysis
- Michigan Optometric Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
She worked as a medical office assistant at the Eugene Hospital and Clinic until her retirement.
Other ideas included having the medical office assistant or nurse ask diabetic patients to remove their shoes and socks before the physician sees them, thereby prompting the physician to perform a foot exam.
Pattillo has been employed with Gateway Community Health Center in Laredo, TX, as a Medical Office Assistant.
Held on the Raleigh campus of Wake Technical Community College, the event was attended by both public and private-sector laboratory professionals as well as educators, students, safety officers, nurses, and nursing and medical office assistants.