As with most medical record keeping, a good medical module will not permit users to alter historical information.
What does MEDMOD stand for?
MEDMOD stands for Medical Module
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Medical Logistics System
- Medical Logistics Total Asset Visibility
- Middle Eastern Dance Leaders Society
- Milwaukee Evaluation of Daily Living Skills (behavioral health assessment)
- Manufacturing Engineering Data Module
- Middle East Drymix Mortar Association
- Medical Materiel Management System
- Mediterranean Models Evaluation Experiment
- Medical Management Information System
- Medical Maintenance
- Maine Department of Marine Resources
- Maine Education Data Management System
- Medical Systems Network
- North Eastern Mediterranean Area
- Medical Network Operations Security Center
- Macmillan English Dictionary Online
- Manchester Economic Development Office (New Hampshire)
- Medical English Dictionary Online
- Mediterranean Environment and Development Observatory (various nations)
- Multi-Pole Expansion of Diatomic Overlap Approximation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since 1995, Star Mountain's Humanitarian and Security Training Group has developed several training and mine action programs including the deminer individual protection program, the Mine Action Information Center at James Madison University, demining operations instructional medical modules, MineFacts, an interactive database program on CD-ROM with information on 700 land mines from around the world, and following the Dayton Peace Accords, provided U.