In 2006, USAMMC--SWA was designated as the theater lead agent for medical materiel (TLAMM) as recommended by the Defense Logistics Agency with concurrence from the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff In the beginning, USAMMC--SWA Soldiers deployed to Camp Doha, Qatar, from the 6th Medical Logistics Management Center, Fort Detrick, Maryland; the 388th Medical Logistics Battalion, Hayes, Kansas; and the 424th Medical Logistics Battalion, Pedricktown, Pennsylvania; alongside Air Force (USAF) logistics and medical maintenance teams in 'support of Air Force Central's (AFCENT) Patient Movement Item (PMI) Program.
What does MEDMNT stand for?
MEDMNT stands for Medical Maintenance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Medical Logistics System - Division
- Medical Logistics System
- Medical Logistics Total Asset Visibility
- Middle Eastern Dance Leaders Society
- Milwaukee Evaluation of Daily Living Skills (behavioral health assessment)
- Manufacturing Engineering Data Module
- Middle East Drymix Mortar Association
- Medical Materiel Management System
- Mediterranean Models Evaluation Experiment
- Medical Management Information System
- Medical Module
- Maine Department of Marine Resources
- Maine Education Data Management System
- Medical Systems Network
- North Eastern Mediterranean Area
- Medical Network Operations Security Center
- Macmillan English Dictionary Online
- Manchester Economic Development Office (New Hampshire)
- Medical English Dictionary Online
- Mediterranean Environment and Development Observatory (various nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They keep doing activities that require medical maintenance or are involved in activities that require more medical backup.
The ministry called on local and international organizations and all rights and humanitarian bodies "to take swift action to lift the blockade on Gaza and to provide medical maintenance equipment" until the electricity issue is resolved.
Missions The HSC mission was to provide personnel, operations, supply, food service, communications, medical maintenance, and heavy equipment support to the rest of the 203d.
Similar to the responsive patient care benefits, our specialty services proactively reduced and prevented the occurance of reportable events with an aggressive preventive medicine training and surveillance campaign, medication dispensing and management education, class VIII (medical materiel) management training, and routine medical maintenance within each facility.
The battalion provided medical logistics support under the armistice and during hostilities, including medical materiel management, storage and distribution coordination, optical fabrication, medical maintenance (organizational level through depot level), blood (both frozen and liquid) storage and distribution, and command and control of assigned and attached units.