Five college students were recently awarded a medical laboratory science scholarship from the American Proficiency Institute (API).
What does MLS stand for?
MLS stands for Medical Laboratory Science
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MLS
We have 344 other meanings of MLS in our Acronym Attic
- Mass Layoff Statistics (US Department of Labor)
- Massive Loser Squad (Australia)
- Master Line State (Cisco)
- Master of Legal Studies (various schools)
- Master of Liberal Studies (various schools)
- Master of Library and Information Science (degree)
- Masters in Library Science (various schools)
- Matched Load Simulation
- Maximum Length Sequence
- Maximum Linux Security (computing)
- Medical Language Specialist (medical transcriptionist)
- Medicare Levy Surcharge (Australia)
- Medium Long Shot (cinematography)
- Member and Leader Services (LDS Church)
- Meridian Life Science (Meridian Bioscience, Inc.; Memphis, TN)
- Metropolitan Library System (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
- Michigan Leukemia Society
- Michigan Lutheran Seminary (Saginaw, MI)
- Micro Logic Systems
- Microphthalmia with Linear Skin Defects
Samples in periodicals archive:
The primary responsibility of the MSCNZ is to protect the health and safety of the New Zealand public by ensuring practitioners registered in the profession of medical laboratory science are competent and fit to practice.
In particular, degree provision includes biomedical sciences, speech therapy, chiropody, medical laboratory sciences, dental technology, dietetics, environmental health, sport and physical education, art and design, and hotel and catering management.
Despite this time Lag between the release of the consultation document and the final parliamentary approval, I understand the Medical Laboratory Science Board (soon to become the Medical Sciences Council of New Zealand) had the full support of the Minister of Health to begin consultation.
residential faculty member Julie Stiak, who created and innovated a unique Medical Laboratory Science program in partnership with Arizona State University to address the shortage of medical laboratory scientists, was named a Health Care Hero by the Phoenix Business Journal.
Crisis of Medical Laboratory Science Program Closures in the United States Recently, many Medical Laboratory Science (MLS) Programs that offer clinical microbiology training in America have closed due to the national economic downturn, state budget crises, and misguided planning on the part of university administrators.
Since 1958, Michener has educated applied health professionals who serve a vital role in the country's health care sector in such fields as medical laboratory science, medical radiation sciences, respiratory therapy, chiropody, diagnostic cytology, genetics technology, ultrasound and cardiovascular perfusion.