The case has been reported in the Medical Journal of Australia.
What does MJA stand for?
MJA stands for Medical Journal of Australia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MJA
We have 31 other meanings of MJA in our Acronym Attic
- Monster Jam
- Mucho Joviality
- Municipal Journal
- Megajoules per Hour
- Meter Joule Per Hour
- Majestic 12 (Deus Ex game)
- Motion JPEG 2000
- Maatschappelijke Jongeren Actie (Dutch: Social Youth Action; Brussels, Belgium)
- Marsden Jacob Associates (Australia)
- Master of Justice Administration (Methodist University and Norwich University)
- Methanococcus Jannaschii
- Microjet Array
- Modern Jesus Army
- Messianic Jewish Alliance of America
- Missouri Junior Angus Association (Lathrop, MO)
- Monte Jade Asian American (professional network)
- Maryland Justice Analysis Center (est. 1985; University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
- Messianic Jewish Alliance of Canada (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Michael Jackson Art Club (website)
- Michigan Jewish AIDS Coalition (est. 1991)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He wrote to the Medical Journal of Australia after he saw NSW Health posters that he said indicated that coughing into the hands was an acceptable method to stop flu from spreading.
British Journal of Cancer Medical Journal of Australia The other big factor seems to be the amount of exercise you do.
The Medical Journal of Australia Internet peer-review study (4) concluded that while post-publication peer review is still not robust enough to replace the traditional system of pre-publication peer review, it can be a potential source of informational and critical inputs on an article.
Ewald, D, G Hall and C Franks 2003 'Evaluation of a SAFE-style trachoma control program in Central Australia', Medical Journal of Australia 178:65-8.
Stoelwinder, 'More doctors, but not enough: Australian medical workforce supply 2001-2012', Medical Journal of Australia, vol.