Cloud-based medical intelligence We'll start to see intelligent voice solutions equipped with the ability to access patient medical records, the context of the disease and knowledge base systems, including evidence-based medicine (EBM) and clinical decision-support systems (CDSS).
What does MEDINT stand for?
MEDINT stands for Medical Intelligence
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Medical Corps
- Mediterranean Instructions to Convoys (US Navy)
- Medical Examination and Diagnostic Information Coding System
- Medical Information Computer System (US NASA)
- Mid-Essex Doctors Immediate Care Scheme (UK)
- Mediterranean Education Initiative for Environment and Sustainability
- Medical Information Interface Communications Component (GCCS-Army)
- Mediterranean Institute for Life Sciences (Croatia)
- Middle Eastern Dance in North America
- Medical Inspection
- MÉdecine Informatique Télématique
- Medical Image Reference Center
- Modular Electronic Document Information System
- Medical Electronic Diagnostic Imaging System (Pakistan)
- Molecular Extended Distribution in Information Technology (Palaiseau, France)
- Medical Information Technology Services (Chula Vista, CA)
- Medical Evacuation (also seen as MEDEVAC)
- Medical Information Visualisation (IEEE International Conference)
- Medical Engineers and Doctors Intelligence Exchange
- Medical Job Order Contract
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wilson, is currently assigned to Plans, Operations and Medical Intelligence department head, Naval Hospital Jacksonville, Fla.
Source for ad spending: TNS Medical Intelligence Based in 18 media: Network TV, cable TV, spot TV, Hispanic network TV, syndication TV, magazines, Sunday magazines, B-to-B magazines, newspapers, national newspapers, national spot radio, local radio, network radio, local magazines, Internet, Hispanic magazines and other advertising.
How do you vote on three tests of the medical intelligence of our industry?
The numerous satellites encircling Earth may provide powerful medical intelligence.
Advanstar Healthcare Communications (New York) and eSinoMed (Greensboro, NC/Shanghai, PRC), a provider of global medical intelligence for the Chinese market, have formed an alliance to publish Ophthalmology Times China, a Chinese-langauge edition of Advanstar's Ophthalmology Times.