com, the nation's premier resource for low cost major medical insurance plans is now utilizing state-of-the art software that allows consumers to instantly view, compare and apply online for the guaranteed lowest allowable rates by law.
What does MIP stand for?
MIP stands for Medical Insurance Plan (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIP
We have 379 other meanings of MIP in our Acronym Attic
- Maximum Information Principle
- Maximum Inspiratory Pressure (measure of respiratory muscle strength)
- Maximum Intensity Projection
- Mean Indicated Pressure (engine performance)
- Measure and Improve Performance
- Measure of Interim Progress (education; various locations)
- Measurement Index Performance
- Med-I-Pant, Inc. (healthcare products company)
- Medial Intraparietal
- Medicaid Integrity Program (US DHHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Orca Bay provides employee-benefits services including health care reimbursement arrangements, health savings accounts, individual and large group medical insurance plans, and benefits services.
Under the current medical insurance plan, most medical expenses incurred by the elderly are met by the working population and their employers in the form of insurance contributions paid by both parties to public coffers.
Homeowners Friendly Society's Mutual Benefits Club has launched a private medical insurance plan.
At the end of 1949, programs of public medical care were available to more than 25 million persons, voluntary medical insurance plans to about 66 million persons, and social insurance programs to close to 40 million persons.
Observation: All 2% shareholders of S corporations should check that their medical insurance plans cover the requisite employees and, if so, that no withholdings are made for Social Security and Medicare taxes.