Medical Insurance Exchange of California ceased writing new business in Nevada and issued nonrenewal notices to the 58 physicians it insured in the state.
What does MIEC stand for?
MIEC stands for Medical Insurance Exchange of California (medical malpractice insurance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIEC
We have 16 other meanings of MIEC in our Acronym Attic
- Matsudo International Exchange Association (Japan)
- Mental Illness Education Australia (est. 1993)
- Minister for Immigration and Ethnic Affairs (Australia)
- Missing If-Construct Plus Else Around Statements (software fault)
- Montana Indian Education Association (Browning, MT)
- Member of the Institution of Engineers Australia
- Missing If-Construct Plus Else Before Statements (software fault)
- Mailing Industry Executive Business Administration (The Bennett Group; Rochester, NY)
- Moscow Izdatel Energiia Biblioteka Radioelektronike (Russian: Moscow Energy Izdatel Library of Radioelectronics)
- Mahsuri International Exhibition Centre (Malaysia)
- military industrial extra-terrestrial complex
- Mission Item Essentiality Code
- Mouvement International des Étudiants Catholiques (French: International Movement of Catholic Students)
- Movimiento Internacional de Estudiantes Católicos (Spanish: International Movement of Catholic Students)
- Melbourne Institute for Experiential & Creative Arts Therapy (Australia)
- Malaysia International Exhibition & Convention Centre
- Maju Institute of Educational Development (Malaysia)
- Maritime Improvised Explosive Device
- Member of the Institute of Economic Development
- Member of the Institute of Engineering Designers (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One notable exception is California, where rates have risen but not as dramatically as elsewhere, says Ron Neupauer, a vice president with Medical Insurance Exchange of California, a physician-owned malpractice insurance carrier.
To help rectify this, Medical Insurance Exchange of California (MIEC) has published a handbook, Medical Record Documentation for Patient Safety and Physician Defensibility.