Int'l conference on Medical Information Visualisation (3d) BioMedical Visual.
What does MediVis stand for?
MediVis stands for Medical Information Visualisation (IEEE International Conference)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Middle Eastern Dance in North America
- Medical Inspection
- Medical Intelligence
- MÉdecine Informatique Télématique
- Medical Image Reference Center
- Modular Electronic Document Information System
- Medical Electronic Diagnostic Imaging System (Pakistan)
- Molecular Extended Distribution in Information Technology (Palaiseau, France)
- Medical Information Technology Services (Chula Vista, CA)
- Medical Evacuation (also seen as MEDEVAC)
- Medical Engineers and Doctors Intelligence Exchange
- Medical Job Order Contract
- Minimal Erythemal Doses Just Perceptible
- Marconi Electronic Devices Ltd. (General Electric Company)
- Master of Education Leadership (master's degree program)
- Medical Unit Leader
- Meta-Event Definition Language
- Mülheimer Energiedienstleistung GmbH
- Mycobacterium Extensor Digitorum Longus
- Mechanising Deduction in the Logics of Practical Reasoning