About MedicAlert Foundation Established in 1956, the nonprofit MedicAlert Foundation pioneered the use of medical IDs and delivers the most dependable, the most responsive, the most intelligent and the most trusted Emergency Identification and Medical Information Network.
What does MIN stand for?
MIN stands for Medical Information Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MIN
We have 62 other meanings of MIN in our Acronym Attic
- Wydzial Matematyki, Informatyki i Mechaniki Uniwersytetu Warszawskiego (Warsaw, Poland)
- Macquarie International Motor Yachts (Australia)
- Macomb Industrial Network (Macomb Community College)
- Maintenance Interface Network
- Malaysian Interfaith Network (Malaysia)
- Mango Information Network (Philippines)
- Manufacturing Identification Number
- Marché Immobilier des Notaires (French)
- Marketing Information Network
- Materials in Inventory
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Department of Veterans Affairs is providing better coordinated medical care for veterans due, in part, to the development of a comprehensive medical information network.
is the prime contractor in the ChinAlliance and will subcontract services to Healthcare Data Exchange (an SMS subsidiary), AT&T Health Care Solutions, Coopers & Lybrand LLP, the Illinois Medical Information Network (a network of Integrated Medical Systems), Medical Electronic Data Exchange, National Electronic Information Corporation, and PCS Health Systems.