Daniel perked up at hospital and was transferred from A&E to the Medical High Dependency Unit for tests where nurses took wedding photos of the family.
What does MHDU stand for?
MHDU stands for Medical High Dependency Unit (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MHDU in our Acronym Attic
- Modified Hamilton Depression Rating Scale
- Maintenance Hole Duct System
- Market Harborough Drama Society (est. 1993; UK)
- Martin Hallberg Datorsupport (Swedish computer support website)
- Mental Health & Disability Services (Iowa)
- Mental Health and Developmental Services (Nevada)
- Midrand Hindu Dharma Sabha (South Africa)
- Miss Harriet's Dance Studio (Farmington, MI)
- Myocardial Histopathologic Damage Score
- Mile High Down Syndrome Association (Denver, CO)
- Medium Heavy Duty Vehicle
- Molecular Holographic Distance Vector
- Mental Health Data Warehouse (New Zealand)
- Mladez Hrvatske Demokratske Zajednice (Croatian: Young Croatian Democratic Union; Croatia)
- Material Handling Engineering
- Material Handling Equipment
- Materials Handling Equipment (US DoD)
- Mechanized Handling Equipment
- Mental Health Evaluation
- Midway Home Entertainment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Richard Carey, chief executive of Highland Acute Hospitals NHS Trust, said: "An important change, which has taken place recently, is the development of a Medical High Dependency Unit and a new triage area for the admission of seriously ill patients, who can be assessed and treated more quickly.