A memorandum of understanding was signed here yesterday (Monday) that would also enable the UAEU and the Medical Excellence Japan Centre (MEJC) to do joint research and hold seminars on advanced health-care systems and modern medical technology, said aUAEU official.
What does MEDEX stand for?
MEDEX stands for Medical Excellence
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MEDEX
- Mouvement des Entrepreneurs Français (French labor union)
- Mouvement des Entreprises de France (France)
- Medical Element (US DoD)
- Maine Department of Environmental Protection
- Institut de Médecine et de Physiologie Spatiales (French Institute for Space Medicine and Physiology)
- M E Duerden Electrical Services (UK)
- Master of Environmental Design (University of Calgary Degree)
- Medical Evacuation
- Medical Evaluation
- Medical Evaluation Report with Special Reference to the Allegation
- Medical Express
- Macedonian Enterprise Development Foundation (Skopje, Macedonia)
- Micro Enterprise Development Forum (Ethiopia)
- Middle East Discussion Forum
- Modified Equilibrium Deposition Filtration
- Municipal Economic Development Fund (various locations)
- Middle East Duty Free Association (United Arab Emirates)
- Missouri Economic Development Financing Association (est. 2000; Kansas City, MO)
- Medical Field Assistance Branch
- Medical Foundation for AIDS and Sexual Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
The minister also said: "Being chosen and honored by the UAE represented in the award of Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum of Medical Sciences of the personalities of medical excellence in the Arab world in its 7th edition for this year, is no longer a personal honor only; but in honor of a noble and humanitarian profession.
The project is based on the importance of establishing a centre of medical excellence in the field of medical treatment and orthopaedic surgery to serve Bahrain and the region, and provide an effective alternative to medical tourism destinations, particularly Germany," he explained.
The project is based on the importance of establishing a centre of medical excellence in the field of medical treatment and orthopaedic surgery to serve Bahrain and the region, and provide an effective alternative to medical tourism destinations, particularly Germany,' he explained.
Supporting Pharmacy, by one of the UK's foremost contemporary artists is an exciting step and a fitting celebration of 175 years of medical excellence.
The College of Medicine at Alfaisal University is affiliated with PHMI, a nonprofit education entity currently developing an international network of medical excellence, including medical colleges, across the world.
Working at the Dispensary in Church Street, Dr Moss was among the founding fathers of Liverpool's future reputation as a centre of medical excellence.