Its chief medical examiner/coroner, Lakshmanan Sathyavagiswaran M.
What does ME/C stand for?
ME/C stands for Medical Examiner/Coroner
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 449 other meanings of ME/C in our Acronym Attic
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
- Opening Information (filename extension; as in READ.ME)
- Spanish North Africa
- Middle East I (Scenario)
- Maintenance Environmental and Engineering Services
- Manufacturing Equipment & Services
- Materials Engineering and Standardization
- Mechanical Engineering Computer Aided Design
- Multi-User Interference Equalization and Group Decoding
- Metropolitan Wireless Ethernet
- Metabolizable Energy per Day
- Malic Enzyme Sequence
- Mass Effect 2 (video game)
- Me Too
- Minnesotans for an Energy-Efficient Economy (environmental sustainability; St. Paul, MN; also seen as MEEE; now Fresh Energy)
- Mission, Environment, Enemy, Effects, Capabilities, Plan, Phasing, Contracts, Contingencies (US Air Force)
- Mesencephalic Trigeminal Nucleus
- Macae, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Airport Code)
- Main Electronics Assembly
- Main Engine Assembly
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a specialty forensic toxicology laboratory, we strive to be the premier forensic laboratory providing timely science and service excellence to pain management physicians, medical examiner/coroner systems, sports organizations, workplaces, and commercial reference laboratories.
Consequently, medical examiner/coroner databases can be a key source of information about infectious diseases, both in outbreak and nonoutbreak settings.