Include logistics for transportation of ill persons for medical care or return home that limits exposures to other persons, multiple ways to contact parents/guardians, agreement for care and isolation at the camp (if applicable), and planning for additional medical evaluation or emergency care.
What does MEDEVAL stand for?
MEDEVAL stands for Medical Evaluation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MEDEVAL
- Eastern Mediterranean Area
- Medical Devices Canada
- Mouvement des Entrepreneurs Français (French labor union)
- Mouvement des Entreprises de France (France)
- Medical Element (US DoD)
- Maine Department of Environmental Protection
- Institut de Médecine et de Physiologie Spatiales (French Institute for Space Medicine and Physiology)
- M E Duerden Electrical Services (UK)
- Master of Environmental Design (University of Calgary Degree)
- Medical Evacuation
- Medical Evaluation Report with Special Reference to the Allegation
- Medical Excellence
- Medical Express
- Macedonian Enterprise Development Foundation (Skopje, Macedonia)
- Micro Enterprise Development Forum (Ethiopia)
- Middle East Discussion Forum
- Modified Equilibrium Deposition Filtration
- Municipal Economic Development Fund (various locations)
- Middle East Duty Free Association (United Arab Emirates)
- Missouri Economic Development Financing Association (est. 2000; Kansas City, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He dispenses his professional counseling expertise as service members undergo Medical Evaluation Boards and discharge reviews and files claims for those soldiers leaving the service.
95) is the first to discuss MS-related cognitive dysfunction, tracing the emotional and social impact of these changes, medical evaluations of symptoms, and treatment and coping options alike.
A helicopter from HS-3 returned the sailor to the carrier for medical evaluation.
MES Solutions is the nation's leading management service organization providing legal, insurance, business and other entities direct access to multi-specialty examiners/reviewers with expertise in conducting independent medical evaluations, peer and medical bill review.