What does METIS stand for?
METIS stands for Medical Engineering Technology Industrial Strategy (consortium; Japan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of METIS
- Medical Education Technologies, Inc.
- Messaging Extraterrestrial Intelligence (San Francisco, CA)
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (Japan; formerly MITI)
- Mitochondrial Electron Transport Inhibitor (chemical)
- Managing Emerging Technologies in Asia (conference)
- Mount Evelyn Township Improvement Committee (Australia)
- Modular Ecotoxicity Tests Incorporating Ecological Relevance
- Ministry for the Eradication Through Imitation of Hostile Species Unsuitable for Enslavement (gaming clan)
- Metinfo Metsätietopalvelut (Finnish: Metinfo Forest Information Services; Finnish Forest Research Institute, Metla, Finland)
- Mathematics Experiences Through Image Processing (teaching materials for kindergarten through grade-12)
- Metadata Extraction and Tagging Service
- Master of Engineering in Technical Japanese (accreditation; University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Metrics Education Toolkit
- Metals Data Base
- Mission Essential Task List
- Mohammed Enterprises Tanzania Ltd. (corporate conglomerate)
- Molecular Epidemiology and Toxicology Laboratory
- Multi-Element Two-Layer (semiconductors)
- Metsäntutkimuslaitos (Finnish Forest Research Institute; Helsinki, Finland)