Gavin, the longest serving of the three, works as a paramedic on the Medical Emergency Response Team.
What does MERT stand for?
MERT stands for Medical Emergency Response Team
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MERT
We have 21 other meanings of MERT in our Acronym Attic
- Modern Encyclopedia of Russian and Soviet Literature
- Municipal Employees Retirement System of Louisiana
- Medieval and Early Renaissance Studies Programme (University of Edinburgh; Scotland, UK)
- Maryland Electronic Reporting and Surveillance System (Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene)
- Minimum Edge-Ranking Spanning Tree (computer science)
- Ministry of Economic Reform, Science and Technology
- Maintenance Emergency Response Team
- Maintenance Engineering Review Team
- Marine Emergency Response Team
- Medical Education Research & Training (Nevada)
- Milwaukee Electric Railway and Transport Company
- Minimum Error Rate Training (statistical machine translation)
- Ministry of External Relations and Trade
- Mobile Emergency Response Team
- modulated electron radiotherapy
- Multi-Environment Real Time
- Tyrosine Kinase Protooncogene
- Minnesota Employee Right-To-Know Act
- Marine and Environmental Research and Training Station (Oregon; Clatsop Community College)
- Maryland Electric Reliability Tree Trimming
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her husband is in the Air Force Medical Emergency Response team and has served in Afghanistan while Kelly now works as a child physiotherapist.
First aid was provided and a medical emergency response team recovered the casualty to the military hospital in Camp Bastion.
The helicopter Medical Emergency Response Team, which has two paramedics, a nurse and an anaesthetist on board, then springs into action.
net CAPTION(S): Medics from the Medical Emergency Response Team are pictured during a call out to battle casualties in the Sangin Area
she is also a volunteer for the Illinois Medical Emergency Response Team (IMERT).
They made the trip to Bastion to present a Mirror Pride of Britain award to the Medical Emergency Response Team, who risk their lives daily to rescue wounded colleagues.
The duo had gone to Camp Bastion in Helmand province to give a Pride of Britain Award to the Medical Emergency Response Team, who rescue injured colleagues from the front line.