What does MED stand for?
MED stands for Medical Electronics and Device Technology Center (Taiwan, ROC; part of Industrial Technology Research Institute)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MED
We have 157 other meanings of MED in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Engine Driver
- Marine Equipment Directive (EU; also seen as MarED)
- Maritime Exercise Directive
- Master of Education
- Mean Effective Dose
- Median (linguistics)
- Median Edge Detector
- Medical Payments
- Medinah, Saudi Arabia - Madinah-Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz (Airport Code)
- Mediterranean Region
- Mediterranean Sea
- Message Element Dictionary
- Micro-Enterprise Development
- Microwave Evaporation and Drying
- Mid-continent Ecology Division (US EPA)
- Middle East Department (Interntational Monetary Fund)