Bourne, chairman of the pro-Castro Medical Education Cooperation with Cuba (MEDICC), has been a radical left-wing activist for more than three decades.
What does MEDICC stand for?
MEDICC stands for Medical Education Cooperation with Cuba
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Media Elimination and Design Intelligent Aid
- Missile Error Data Integration Analysis
- Multimedia technology main-interest and special-interest users network
- Regional Research Network for the Mediterranean Basin and Subtropical Africa
- Marshalltown Economic Development Impact Committee (Marshalltown, IA)
- Medical, Environmental, Disease, Intelligence, and Countermeasures
- Mercy Economic Development International Corporation (Tallmadge, OH)
- Mobile Diagnosis for Improved Care
- Multi-Echo Data Image Combination (magnetic resonance)
- Medical Care
- Mails Electronic Data Interchange and Customs Integration
- Medical Coordination and advice
- Medical, Eye, Dental International Care Organization (Georgetown, TX)
- Medical Digital Imaging and Communications
- Mediterranean Conference on Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing
- Medical Corps
- Mediterranean Instructions to Convoys (US Navy)
- Medical Examination and Diagnostic Information Coding System
- Medical Information Computer System (US NASA)
- Mid-Essex Doctors Immediate Care Scheme (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Director of the Medical Education Cooperation With Cuba (MEDICC), +1-678-904-8090 Web site: http://www.
chairman, Medical Education Cooperation with Cuba (MEDICC).