com)-- Medical Doctor Associates (MDA), a member of the Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
What does M/D stand for?
M/D stands for Medical Doctor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of M/D
We have 294 other meanings of M/D in our Acronym Attic
- Motorcycle Club (various locations)
- Multiple Choice
- Midshipman Captain (United States Naval Academy)
- Midshipman Commander (United States Naval Academy)
- Machining (UK)
- Mobility, Countermobility, and/or Survivability (US DoD)
- Manchester (UK)
- Man Days
- Margin Excess
- Meines Erachtens (German: in my opinion)
- Myeloid/Erythroid Ratio (pathology; also seen as M:E)
- Media Thickness/External Diameter
- Midshipman Ensign (United States Naval Academy)
- Multidimensional/Entity Relationship (data warehouse model)
- Mainframe (also seen as MF)
- Make Form
Samples in periodicals archive:
PESHAWAR, January 10, 2010 (Frontier Star): NWFP Government has approved 150 vacancies of trainee medical doctors in different hospitals of Province.
TNA: The first congressman to introduce a resolution to get us out of the United Nations was John T Wood, a medical doctor from Idaho, in 1950.
The more medical doctors there are in an area the higher the per cent of surgeries performed.
While Western medical doctors have been slow to embrace it, a growing body of medical evidence seems to show that the ancient art works, at least for some conditions.
Medical doctors had great privacy and autonomy in their practices, and abortions induced in private homes by the woman herself or by a midwife drew little attention.
Athletic Directors at nine of the schools surveyed stated that they have a medical doctor present at their home varsity football games.