12-1 rev 7, Guidelines on a Medical Devices Vigilance System.
What does MDVS stand for?
MDVS stands for Medical Devices Vigilance System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MDVS
We have 2 other meanings of MDVS in our Acronym Attic
- Management Development Vice President (Junior Chamber International)
- Missouri Disability Vote Project (est. 2001)
- Multi-Dimensional Voice Program (software)
- Multi-Dose Vial Policy (vaccination)
- Michigan Domestic Violence Prevention and Treatment Board
- Multiple Description Vector Quantizer
- Missouri Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (Missouri Department of Elementary & Secondary Education)
- Mobile Digital Video Recorder
- Mallee Domestic Violence Service (Australia)
- Medical Detachment Veterinary Service
- Module Design Verification System (information systems)
- Multiple Depot Vehicle Scheduling Problem
- Mini Digital Video Tape
- Movement Disorders Virtual University
- Chicago, IL, USA - Midway (Airport Code)
- Marketing Data Warehouse
- Mass Destruction Weapon(s)
- Mattress Discount Warehouse (Crystal Lake IL)
- Meadow (street suffix)
- Measured Day Work
Samples in periodicals archive:
Medical Devices Vigilance System Guidelines The meeting yielded updated guidelines for a European Medical Device Vigilance system (MEDDEV 2.
1, Guidelines on a Medical Devices Vigilance System Rev.