What does MEDEC stand for?
MEDEC stands for Medical Devices Canada
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Mechem Explosives and Drug Detection System (South Africa)
- Medical Data Specialist
- Main Excretory Duct Epithelium (submandibular glands)
- Measuring Effectiveness in Development Education
- Mid-Eastern Dance Exchange (Miami Beach, FL)
- Material Science Experiment Double Rack for Experiment Modules and Apparatus
- Matrix Exponential Differential Equation Algorithm (numerical integration)
- Micro-Electronics Development for European Applications (computer engineering)
- Multiple-Discipline, Engineering, Design, Evaluation & Analysis
- Eastern Mediterranean Area
- Mouvement des Entrepreneurs Français (French labor union)
- Mouvement des Entreprises de France (France)
- Medical Element (US DoD)
- Maine Department of Environmental Protection
- Institut de Médecine et de Physiologie Spatiales (French Institute for Space Medicine and Physiology)
- M E Duerden Electrical Services (UK)
- Master of Environmental Design (University of Calgary Degree)
- Medical Evacuation
- Medical Evaluation
- Medical Evaluation Report with Special Reference to the Allegation