Madden and Finney's discussion on past partisan politics had a backdrop of hope in light of the passage of the Medical Device User Fee and Modernization Act.
What does MDUFMA stand for?
MDUFMA stands for Medical Device User Fee and Modernization Act
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MDUFMA in our Acronym Attic
- More Dicto Utendus (Latin: to be used as directed)
- Multi-Display Unit
- Multiple Dwelling Unit
- Multiplexer and Distribution Unit
- Multiplexer Decoder Unit
- Muscular Disruption Units (scale of effect of Tasers)
- ut a me dictum (Latin: by my instructions; medical prescriptions)
- Modern Day Urban Barbarians (band)
- Managing the Digital University Desktop
- Medical Device User Fee and Modernization Act
- Melbourne DB2 (Database Management System) Users Group (Australia)
- Michigan DB2 (Database Management System) Users Group
- Mobile Data Users Group (conference)
- Massively Deployable Unattended Ground Sensors
- Millennium Desktop UK (TV series website)
- Missing Data Units List
- Magnetic Dress-Up Playset (toy)
- MHS (Message Handling System) Directory User Package
- Machine Drawing Understanding System (mechanical engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fees were first put in place by the Medical Device User Fee and Modernization Act of 2002 (23) (MDUFMA).
2900), which renews the Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) and Medical Device User Fee and Modernization Act (MDUFMA), both of which were set to expire at the end of this September.