The report was produced as part of Medical Device Companies Analysis (MDCA).
What does MDCA stand for?
MDCA stands for Medical Device Companies Analysis (medical resource series; Epsicom)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MDCA
We have 14 other meanings of MDCA in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Domain Controllers
- Multiple Duplication with Comparison (computer theory)
- Multistage Depressed Collector
- MUMPS Development Committee
- Museum Documentation Center (Zagreb, Coatia)
- Myeloid Dendritic Cell
- Movement for Democratic Change-Mutambara (Zimbabwe political party)
- Movement for Democratic Change-Tsvangirai (Zimbabwe political party)
- Multiple Drone Control and Strike System
- Measurement-Based Dynamic Channel Allocation
- Miami-Dade County Auditorium (Miami, FL)
- Mount Dora Center for the Arts (Mount Dora, FL)
- Multi-user Droplet Combustion Apparatus
- Multiple Device Channel Adapter
- Miami-Dade County Association of Chiefs of Police (Florida)
- Multi-Displinary Concept Assessment and Design
- Medical and Dental Consultants' Association of Nigeria
- MD Classic Auto Restorations, Inc. (Wisconsin)
- Marlene Dietrich Collection Berlin (museum collection; Germany)
- Medical Dosimetrist Certification Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
For many years she was editor of our leading market analysis service, Medical Device Companies Analysis and has recently researched and written Point of Care Diagnostics: Major Players and Key Issues.