In order to fulfill the standards of basic infrastructure and bed capacity set by the Medical Council of India (MCI), the current Government TB Hospital next to the Municipal Corporation Office will be moved to a make-shift site in the general hospital premises by the end of April.
What does MCI stand for?
MCI stands for Medical Council of India
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCI
We have 307 other meanings of MCI in our Acronym Attic
- MassMutual Corporate Investors (USA)
- Master Configuration Index (software documentation)
- Material Condition Index
- Material Control Index
- Mazda Canada, Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
- McIntyre Media Ltd (Canada)
- Meal, Combat, Individual
- Measurement Layer Interface (UMA)
- Media Card Interface
- Media Control Interface
- Meetings, Conventions and Incentives
- Mercy Corps International (non-profit international humantarian relief and development organization; Portland, Oregon, USA)
- Message Center Interface
- Message Communication Interface (Unit)
- Metals Consulting International Limited (UK-based steel and metals management consulting firm)
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone (preservative)
- Michigan City (Amtrak station code; Michigan City, IN)
- Microwave Communications Incorporated
- Mid-Columbia Insurance
- Midwest Communications, Inc. (radio stations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dismissing the clean chit given by various state medical councils to erring doctors, the Medical Council of India ( MCI) has decided to award severe punishment in several cases of medical negligence and professional misconduct.
Revoking licences If any doctor has indulged in the illegal act, the minister added, the state government would approach the Medical Council of India to cancel their licence.
The Medical Council of India (MCI) has come out with guidelines for medical doctors recently on COI (7).
3 -- The Anti-Corruption Wing of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has registered a case against the authorities of a medical college run by self-styled 'godman' Bangaru Adigalar for allegedly conniving with former Medical Council of India (MCI) chairman Ketan Desai, CBI sources said here today.
5 crore and gold and diamonds worth about Rs 80 lakh from banks and lockers of arrested Medical Council of India (MCI) president Ketan Desai.
The Medical Council of India (MCI), a body that registers doctors, has initiated some radical steps to shore up the ethical standards in the medical fraternity.
The proposal has been submitted to the Medical Council of India (MCI) and soon this will be used in the medical colleges of the state, if all goes well," he said.