What does MECIF stand for?
MECIF stands for Medical Computer Interface (Hewlett-Packard)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MECIF
- Mechanized Sandbag Filler and Sealer
- Mechanization of Selected Transportation Reports
- Mark Edelstein Consulting Incorporated (Buffalo Grove, Illinois)
- Mendelson Electronics Company, Inc. (est. 1960; Dayton, OH)
- Mission Essential Contingency Item
- Modelo Estándar de Control Interno (Spanish: Standard Model of Internal Control)
- Mono-Excited Configuration Interaction
- Multi-Electron Configuration Interaction
- Malaysia Export Credit Insurance Berhad
- Middle East Consortium on Infectious Disease Surveillance
- Monocyte-Derived Endothelial Cell Inhibitory Factor (cytology)
- Middle East Chief Information Officers' Summit (international conference)
- Multi-Engine Command Instrument Rating (aviation training course)
- Medical Examiner and Coroner Information Sharing Program
- Middle East College of Information Technology (Oman)
- Meck Island
- Mammary Epithelial Cell Line
- Maritime Electric Company Ltd (Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- Medical Equipment Calibration Lab (Cairo University)
- Methylene Chloride (chemistry)