The board selected Veronica Sikka, MD, PhD, MHA, MPH, a chief resident at Medical College of Virginia Hospitals, as the resident ex-officio board member.
What does MCVH stand for?
MCVH stands for Medical College of Virginia Hospitals
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCVH
We have 1 other meaning of MCVH in our Acronym Attic
- Montana Conservation Voters Education Fund
- Manitoba Crop Variety Evaluation Trials (Canada)
- Maryland Center for Veterans Education (Baltimore, MD)
- Mount Cayley Volcanic Field
- Multi-Channel Voice Frequency
- Maryland City Volunteer Fire Department (Laurel, MD)
- Montgomery County Volunteer Fire and Rescue Association
- Montgomery County Volunteer Fire Rescue Service
- Marine Carrier Group (US Navy)
- Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association
- Moor Cottage Veterinary Hospital (Berkshire, UK)
- Miami Cardiac and Vascular Institute
- Michigan Cardiovascular Institute (Bay City, Michigan)
- Molluscum Contagiosum Virus Subtype I (virology)
- Monte Carlo Value Iteration (robotics)
- Multi-Channel Value Index (electronic commerce)
- Medicinal Chemistry Virtual Library (College of Pharmacy; University of Michigan)
- Multimedia Communications & Visualization Laboratory
- Midwest Crown Victoria Owners
- Mountain Communities Voluntary Organizations Active In Disaster
Samples in periodicals archive:
Long, director of acute pain services at the Medical College of Virginia Hospitals.
Virginia Commonwealth University's Medical College of Virginia Hospitals (MCV), Richmond, Va.