After internship at the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond he returned to active duty in the U.
What does MCV stand for?
MCV stands for Medical College of Virginia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCV
We have 118 other meanings of MCV in our Acronym Attic
- Main Control Valve
- Mainzer Carneval Verein (German: Mainz Carnival Club)
- Maladies Cardio Vasculaires (French: Cardiovascular Disease)
- maritime crew visa
- Maritiome Commission, Victory Ship (US Navy)
- Maximum Capacity Vehicle (Dacia Logan; UK)
- McConnell Valdes (legal partnership in Puerto Rico)
- Mean Cell Volume
- Mean Corpuscular Volume
- Measles-Containing Vaccine
- Meningitis Conjugated Vaccine
- Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine
- Merck Capital Ventures, LLC (investment)
- Mesoscale Convective Vortex
- Mid-Cap Value (finance)
- Middlesex County Volunteers Fifes and Drums (est. 1982; Massachusetts)
- Midland Cogeneration Venture (Midland, Michigan)
- Military College of Vermont
- Mission Critical Variant (test and evaluation)
- Mobile Car Valeting (UK and Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hamrick received a bachelor's degree in chemistry from Randolph-Macon College, his MD degree from the Medical College of Virginia and an MBA from Virginia Commonwealth University.
Case report A 43-year-old woman who was employed at the Medical College of Virginia of Virginia Commonwealth University came to the emergency department with a complaint of pain related to a pin lodged in her left nostril.
At the Medical College of Virginia Hospitals/Virginia Commonwealth University (MCV/VCU), the development and implementation of a case management/critical pathway system grew out of a desire to improve patient care services to patients with spinal cord injury (SCI).
Aderibigbe, a native of Nigeria, earned his MD from University of Ilorin Medical School in Ilorin, Nigeria and completed his residency training at the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond.
Kendler of the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond, found that women displayed moderate increases in neuroticism for several months after recovering from an initial period of depression.