When using "Bank-Hospital One-Card Pass" services at Peking Union Medical College Hospital and Beijing Chao-Yang Hospital, customers need to apply for "Bank-Hospital Card" issued by the two hospitals.
What does MCH stand for?
MCH stands for Medical College Hospital (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCH
We have 148 other meanings of MCH in our Acronym Attic
- Malicious Call Hold
- Management Center Handwerk (Germany)
- Marlette Community Hospital (Michigan)
- Maserati Club Holland (automobile club; Netherlands)
- Massachusetts Coalition for the Homeless
- Master of Surgery
- Maternal and Child Health
- Mean Cell Hemoglobin
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin
- Medical Center Hospital (Odessa, TX)
- Memory and Command Handler
- Memory Channel Hub
- Memory Controller Hub (Intel)
- Methodist Children's Home (Waco, TX)
- Miami Children's Hospital (Miami, FL)
- Microfibrillar Collagen Hemostat (blood clotting substance)
- Mighty Cows of Holland (gaming clan)
- Ministry for Culture and Heritage (New Zealand)
- Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless
Samples in periodicals archive:
Twelve people died on the spot while three others succumbed to injuries at Lumbini Medical College Hospital, police added.
Due to poor medical facilities, three to four patients use one bed in the medical college hospital.
Dr Ghulam Rasool was abducted by unknown when he was way home from Bolan Medical College hospital.
One person suffered nearly 90 per cent burn injuries and is in a critical state at the Government Medical College Hospital, Kozhikode.
The civilian, identified as, Lakshman Tamang, was on his way to the nearby Nepal Medical College Hospital to attend his ailing father.
He said that injured have been sent to Nadaun hospital for treatment and five of seriously injured have been shifted to Tanda Medical college hospital.
Greenberg (Professor of Public Health and Emergency Medicine, Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical College Hospital, Department of Emergency Medicine, Division of Toxicology), Encyclopedia Of Terrorist, Natural, And Man-Made Disasters covers all major toxicological incidents whether they were the result of human activity or unassisted products of nature.
Specifically, the two partners will connect the Asahikawa Medical College Hospital Telemedicine Center with the Municipal Wakkanai Hospital and Rishiri Island National Health Insurance Hospital over the satellite Internet service offered by JSAT, and offer telemedicine treatment in ophthalmology.