In another case, civil affairs teams under the command of the CJTF-HOA have joined forces with nongovernmental organizations that partner with USAID to provide medical and veterinary assistance to local health officials through Medical Civic Action Programs and Veterinary Civic Action Programs.
What does MADCAP stand for?
MADCAP stands for Medical Civic Action Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MADCAP
We have 3 other meanings of MADCAP in our Acronym Attic
- Mexican American Democratic Club (Los Angeles, CA)
- Micro Air Data Computer
- Minnesota Association of Deaf Citizens, Inc.
- Minot Area Development Corporation
- Mission Anti-Displacement Coalition (California)
- Multiplexed Analog-to-Digital Converter
- Massachusetts Association of Day Care Agencies (Boston, MA)
- Moulton and District Community Association (Moulton, UK)
- Mucosal Addressin Cell Adhesion Molecule 1
- Machine and Device Capabilities
- Microwave Anisotropy Dataset Computational Analysis Package
- Mission Assessment & Design Capability Program (model)
- Mobilization and Deployment Capability Assurance Project (US Army)
- Model of Advection, Diffusion, and Chemistry for Air Pollution
- Mosaic Array Data Compression And Processing Module
- Multicast Address Client Allocation Protocol (Internet transmission)
- Multicast Address Dynamic Client Allocation Protocol
- Mosaic Array Data Compression and Processing Module
- Mothers and Daughters Club Assisting Philanthropies (est. 1960; San Diego, CA)
- Mainland Association of Dwarf Car Auto Racing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officials at the Medical Civic Action Program (MEDCAP) and Veterinary Civic Action Program (VETCAP) hope that by bringing these organizations together for free medical services, it can help provide peace and stability and improve the health for people in this remote area.
SPC Hornstra assisted in over 250 tooth extractions for eight Medical Civic Action Programs (MEDCAPs).
Phillipines CPT Kevin March examines a child in Bargangay San Miguel during the Medical Civic action Program (MEDCAP) while participating in Exercise Balikatan 2004 in Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Phillipines.
Health educators taught basic life support to the Samoan police; cardiac life support, surgical knot tying, and diabetes education to Samoan health care providers; and diabetes management, heart disease and stroke prevention, basic nutrition, and dental care to Samoans awaiting treatment at medical civic action programs.