cardiothoracic surgeon at Medical City Dallas Hospital in Dallas, Texas--the first American hospital to use the HeartNavigator in clinical practice.
What does MCDH stand for?
MCDH stands for Medical City Dallas Hospital (Dallas, TX)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCDH
We have 4 other meanings of MCDH in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Configuration Dirac-Fock-Extended Average Level
- Multi-Configuration Dirac-Fock Optimum Level
- Massachusetts Community Development Finance Corporation (Boston, MA)
- Maryborough Castlemaine District Football League (Australia)
- Maidu Cultural and Development Group (California; est. 1995)
- Medical Center Dental Group (Houston, TX)
- Mason County Disc Golf Club (Washington)
- Ministry of Community Development, Gender and Children
- Mata Chanan Devi Hospital (est. 1968; New Delhi, India)
- McHenry County Department of Health (Illinois)
- Mendocino Coast District Hospital (California)
- Monmouth County Department of Health
- Commission of Deaf, Deafblind and Hard of Hearing Minnesotans
- Massachusetts Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Missouri Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Jefferson City, MO)
- Ma Chan Duen Hey Memorial College (Taiwan)
- Mesa County Department of Human Services (Colorado)
- Milwaukee County Department of Human Services (Wisconsin)
- Monmouth County Department of Human Services (New Jersey)
- Manual of Contract Documents for Highway Works (book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the Medical City Dallas Hospital in Dallas, Texas, we co-sponsor an annual reunion for children who are receiving intrathecal baclofen to treat spasticity.
Stephen Moore has been appointed director of Transplant Services at Medical City Dallas Hospital in Dallas, TX.