The University of Texas Medical Branch Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee approved all experiments.
What does MEDBR stand for?
MEDBR stands for Medical Branch
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Mitigation of Earthquake Disaster by Advanced Technologies (workshop)
- Medicine Australia - The Online Journal of Medicine
- Message Data Exchange Terminal
- Maui Economic Development Board (Hawaii)
- Mycobacterium Extensor Digitorum Brevis
- Medical Badge
- Medical Badge
- Medical Blood
- Medical and Blood Products Management
- Medical Battalion
- Maharashtra Economic Development Council (India)
- Maryland Economic Development Commission
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Missouri Economic Development Center
- Mobile & Embedded Developers Conference (Microsoft)
- More Economically Developed Country
- Medical Command and Control
- Medical Career Assessments (medical certification agency; Freeport, NY)
- Middle Eastern Dance and Culture Association (Lancaster, CA)
- Mediation Cabal (Wikipedia group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Awasthi of The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston and colleagues have confirmed that inhibition or depletion of RLIP76 causes apoptosis in malignant melanoma cells.
All procedures were approved by the University of Texas Medical Branch Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee and were performed in accordance with published guidelines (24).
The vaccine consists of a molecule patterned after a protein that sits on the surface of the herpes-2 virus and a natural immune boosting substance called 3-O-deacylated monophosphoryl lipid A, says Lawrence Stanberry of the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston.