He served as a Special Forces A-Team Medic in South Vietnam and Cambodia, and was the recipient of the Bronze Star, Combat Medical Badge and other decorations.
What does MEDBADG stand for?
MEDBADG stands for Medical Badge
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Marine Environmental Database of the Adriatic Sea (Institute of Oceanography and Fisheries; Croatia)
- Medical Emergency Decision Assistance System
- Medical Assemblage Management
- Medical Assessment Report
- Mitigation of Earthquake Disaster by Advanced Technologies (workshop)
- Medicine Australia - The Online Journal of Medicine
- Message Data Exchange Terminal
- Maui Economic Development Board (Hawaii)
- Mycobacterium Extensor Digitorum Brevis
- Medical Badge
- Medical Blood
- Medical and Blood Products Management
- Medical Battalion
- Medical Branch
- Maharashtra Economic Development Council (India)
- Maryland Economic Development Commission
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Missouri Economic Development Center
- Mobile & Embedded Developers Conference (Microsoft)
- More Economically Developed Country
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kevin also received his Expert Field Medical Badge while serving two tours in Korea.
He also earned an Expert Field Medical Badge, Basic Parachutist Badge and Combat Medical Badge.
was deployed in 2004 to Iraq, where he provided emergency treatment on the streets of Baghdad, earning him the Combat Medical Badge.
NEARLY 300 Army and Air Force medics, and a Navy corpsman, recently vied for the prestigious Expert Field Medical Badge in Grafenw6hr, Germany.
Sheila Baxter, who filled Bill Lightner's lap with certificates, flags and medals, including the Purple Heart, Bronze Star and Combat Medical Badge.