MASTA, the Medical Advisory Service for Travellers Abroad, which runs its own travel clinics and works with Boots, informs people: 'Immunisation can protect against many of the more serious diseases which may be encountered during travel abroad.
What does MASTA stand for?
MASTA stands for Medical Advisory Service for Travellers Abroad
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MASTA
We have 2 other meanings of MASTA in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Army Surgical Team
- Mobile Ashore Support Terminal
- Modeling And Simulation Team
- Monopulse Anti-Sidelobe Technique
- Motif Alignment and Search Tool
- Multi-Agency Support Team (UK)
- Multi-Application Sonar Trainer
- Multi-Int Analysis Software Toolset
- Multimission Archive At STSCI
- Breast (prefix)
- Michigan American String Teachers Association (American String Teachers Association)
- Mosquitia Asla Takanka (Spanish; Honduran indigenous group)
- Multi-Agent Systems Theory and Applications (artificial intelligence)
- Master Aircraft Crewman Badge
- US NASA Tracking Station At Meritt Island
- Master Army Aviator
- Master Army Aviator Badge
- Master Diver Badge
- Manufacturing And Structuring Technology for Efficient Rotorcraft
- Manuscript Access through Standards for Electronic Records
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Medical Advisory Service for Travellers Abroad has warned there is a risk of catching the disease because of outbreaks in London where many holidaymakers begin their visit.