Families of SMA is pleased to announce that we are accepting grant applications for 2013 funding of clinical care research projects, under a competitive review by our Medical Advisory Council (MAC).
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Medical Advisory Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Mean Aerodynamic Center
- Mean Aerodynamic Chord
- Mean Alveolar Concentration (anesthesiology)
- Measurement and Analysis Center
- Mechanized Assignment and Control
- Media Access Control
- Media Access Controller
- Media Air Cleaner
- Media, Arts and Culture
- Medicaid Authorization Card
- Medical Affirmative Claims
- Medical Alumni Council (various schools)
- Medical Assistance for Children (various organizations)
- Medical Associates Clinic (various locations)
- Medicare Administrative Contractor
- Mediterranean Air Command (WWII)
- Medium Access Control
- Medium Access Controller
- Members Advisory Committee (various organizations)
- Membership Advisory Council (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/), which brings a new standard of care and a better quality of life to patients with coronary artery disease (CAD) using cardiac cell therapy, has announced the expansion of its medical advisory council with the addition of Eric Duckers, M.
com/), which brings a new standard of care and a better quality of life to patients with coronary artery disease (CAD) using cardiac cell therapy, has announced the expansion of its medical advisory council with the addition of Farrell Mendelsohn, M.