Deficit Reduction Act creates the Medicaid Integrity Program, expands the Medicare-Medicaid Data Matching Project and establishes monetary incentives for states to pass False Claims Acts.
What does MIP stand for?
MIP stands for Medicaid Integrity Program (US DHHS)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MIP
We have 379 other meanings of MIP in our Acronym Attic
- Maximum Incidental Pressure
- Maximum Information Principle
- Maximum Inspiratory Pressure (measure of respiratory muscle strength)
- Maximum Intensity Projection
- Mean Indicated Pressure (engine performance)
- Measure and Improve Performance
- Measure of Interim Progress (education; various locations)
- Measurement Index Performance
- Med-I-Pant, Inc. (healthcare products company)
- Medial Intraparietal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Baskett says CMS should not require states to adopt a Medicaid RAC program if they already have a Medicaid Integrity Program and similar programs to oversee reimbursements.