900 Mediator Ethics Advisory Committee (a)--(b) (No Change) (c) Membership and Terms.
What does MEAC stand for?
MEAC stands for Mediator Ethics Advisory Committee (Florida court system)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MEAC
We have 27 other meanings of MEAC in our Acronym Attic
- Montenegrin Ethnic Association of Australia
- Museum of East Asian Art (UK)
- Mid-East Area Agency on Aging (Missouri)
- Manitoba Ethnocultural Advisory and Advocacy Council
- Massachusetts Economic Assessment and Analysis Project (University of Massachusetts, Lowell, MA)
- Malmbergs Elektriska B (Finnish)
- Media Elections Advisory Board (UN)
- Metuchen-Edison Area Branch (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People; New Jersey)
- Middle East and Africa Bank (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Measuring Progress of eAccessibility in Europe
- Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference
- Middle Eastern and Adjoining Countries (Internet governance)
- Midwifery Education Accreditation Council
- Minimum Effective Anesthetic Concentration
- Municipal Energy Authority Computer (from BOFH)
- Middle East Africa Central Asia Turkey (General Electric service region)
- Mid Essex Adult Community College (Essex, UK)
- Maintenance Engineering Analysis Control Number
- Middle East African Council of Ophthalmology (Bahrain)
- Maine Academic Decathlon (Monmouth, ME)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8) Additionally, the Mediator Ethics Advisory Committee (MEAC), a standing committee of the Supreme Court of Florida, continues to respond to written ethical questions posed by mediators subject to the Florida Rules for Certified and Court-appointed Mediators.
Bar Ethics Counsel Elizabeth Tarbert said the Supreme Court's Mediator Ethics Advisory Committee is looking at the issue, and it should have a recommendation by the PEC's January meeting.